SmartWaste Waste Management enables clients to measure, report on and manage waste generated on their construction sites, whether these waste materials are retained, reused on site, or sent for recycling and processing. Waste Managers, Site Managers and Environmental Managers will understand exactly what waste materials are being generated from project level, up through the corporate hierarchy to overall company level. With the information provided by SmartWaste these can then be targeted and reduced, resulting in environmental benefits as well as major cost savings.
Waste Management is ideal for maximising reuse and recycling of waste materials on site, as well as improving a company’s overall recycling rate and the diversion of waste from landfill. It also provides a comprehensive platform for managing compliance with Duty of Care waste regulations ensuring that all necessary evidence of waste carrier licences and environmental permits for waste facilities are in place and stored electronically for easy retrieval.
For organisations using Site Waste Management Plans (SWMP), SmartWaste supports preparation, implementation and review. It does this in nine easy steps: responsibilities, waste minimisation, forecasting of waste arising, waste management options, duty of care, training and communication, actual versus forecast waste performance, ongoing review of implementation, and a final completion review.
- Comprehensive reporting of construction, demolition and excavation waste.
- A detailed breakdown of individual waste materials contained in each skip.
- Waste data entry either online using a simple form, bulk data upload via an authenticated spreadsheet, or automatically via an API (Application Programming Interface).
- Record all waste movements from site, including details such as waste carriers and destinations used, waste transfer note numbers, containers used, source generation phase, waste management route, volume and/or tonnage details, and types of waste.
- Real time waste KPI at project and company level.
- Automatic alignment to BREEAM to show how where credit requirements have been achieved.
- Provides a comprehensive platform for managing compliance with Duty of Care waste regulations.
- Maximises reuse and recycling of waste materials on site, resulting in environmental benefits.
- Improves a company’s overall recycling rate and the diversion of waste from landfill, generating major cost savings.
Get your SMARTWaste demo
Get your free demo of SMARTWaste, and find out how you can start managing and reducing resource use, waste outputs, impacts, time and costs.
Get your free SMARTWaste demo
Contact the SmartSite team
For SMARTWaste enquiries, contact the SmartSite team.
03330 430 644
or visit the contact page.