Construction Site Materials Management
The SmartWaste Materials module tracks the purchase and use of certified and non-certified materials on your construction projects. Data can be recorded for material types including timber, brick and block, structural steel, plasterboard, insulation, and many more.
The Materials module comprehensively records and monitors suppliers’ certificates to ensure responsible sourcing standards are implemented. The system supports FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) programmes for timber, BES6001 for construction materials like plasterboard and insulation, BS8902 CARES scheme, Eco-Reinforcement for reinforcing steel, and ISO14001 for Environmental Management System Certification.
Principal Contractors can demonstrate the sustainability of material used for each project. The system requires the collection of evidence that supports these sustainable choices. This also links with the BREEAM standard for achieving credits available for the responsible sourcing.
SmartWaste Materials Management provides…
- Track the purchase and use of certified and non-certified materials
- Manage sourcing data for timber, brick and block, structural steel, plasterboard, insulation, and many more.
- Ensure responsible sourcing standards are implemented, recording and monitoring suppliers’ certificates.
- Adhere to industry sustainability standards including FSC, PEFC, BES6001, BS8902 CARES, Eco-Reinforcement, and ISO14001.
- Link with the BREEAM standard for responsible sourcing.
- Ensure the use of certified, sustainable materials on your projects to deliver environmental benefit.
- Evidence sustainable choices to achieve BREEAM standards and Client expectations
- Adhere to industry sustainability standards.
Get your SMARTWaste demo
Get your free demo of SMARTWaste, and find out how you can start managing and reducing resource use, waste outputs, impacts, time and costs.
Get your free SMARTWaste demo
Contact the SmartSite team
For SMARTWaste enquiries, contact the SmartSite team.
03330 430 644
or visit the contact page.