Many companies struggle to extract Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from their business systems. SmartWaste allows you to easily access KPIs at project, business unit, or company levels and use them in company business intelligence and reporting systems, such as Microsoft Power BI.
Why it matters…
- Save time and simplify the production of templated board or management reports
- Focus on the KPIs that are important: tailored access to just what is needed
- Save time interrogating SmartWaste data for ad-hoc data queries
- Easily access SmartWaste KPI data to augment company-wide reporting
SmartWaste’s new Application Programming Interface (API) enables you to easily obtain SmartWaste KPI performance data. The API makes it quick and easy to regularly extract your data in the same format. The data is extracted ready for you manipulate and use in company business intelligence systems, such as Microsoft Power BI.
The KPI data out API is based around the KPI reporting functionality within SmartWaste. You have the flexibility to determine what KPI data you wish to export, including the individual KPI measures and the level of detail obtained, such as performance data for each project, for a total business unit, or for the whole company.
How does it work?
- Identify SmartWaste as a data source in MS Power BI
- Select what KPI data you want to pull into MS Power BI
- Determine the individual KPI measures needed and the level of performance detail required: for each project, for a total business unit, or for the whole company
Request your free SmartWaste demo
Find out why over 20,000 users choose SmartSite.
Contact us for product, sales, or financial information.
Browse the latest insights, thinking and case studies from SmartSite
SmartWaste supports Kier’s compliance and Duty of Care obligations
Sisk’s sustainability and net zero journey
L&Q are focused on their sustainability commitments with support from SmartWaste
Site Waste Management Plans
SmartWaste: delivering Circular Economy and Whole Life Carbon reporting solutions
Automating Workflow for Robertson
SmartWaste and BREEAM New Construction
Maylim achieves its sustainability and environmental goals with support from SmartWaste
SmartWaste helps Colas in achieving ambitious carbon net zero targets