Health and Safety Remedial Action Management
Raise and allocate remedial actions to ensure health and safety is managed efficiently
Whether a structured inspection or audit, or ad-hoc observation, YellowJacket enables remedial actions to be raised and allocated to the responsible party. Importantly, YellowJacket communicates these actions and monitors progress for effective action management
Captured evidence is associated with each remedial action, such as photographs or annotated site plans and diagrams. If incorrectly allocated, actions can be reassigned or rejected. When the recipient has completed the remedial action YellowJacket notifies the originator, and takes them through a simple close-out process, for thorough action management.
Once captured, these actions can be easily monitored and policed. The remedial action management system will keep you informed of what is outstanding, and what is overdue.
The YellowJacket remedial Action Management capability provides a range of reports to help you ensures issues are effectively resolved, including: Actions by Organisation, Observation Type, and Actions Closed Out on Time.
YellowJacket Remedial Action Management provides
- Allocate remedial actions to whoever is responsible for their resolution.
- Prioritise actions based upon their severity and potential consequences for efficient action management
- Communicate what remedial actions need to be addressed, and monitor progress across your supply chain.
- Evidence each action with supporting photographs and annotated site plans and diagrams.
- Control the reassignment or rejection of actions, so that no action is missed
- Manage actions through to resolution and close-out. Always know what is outstanding, and what is overdue.
Benefits of YellowJacket Remedial Action Management include
- Always ensure and evidence safety and quality compliance by effective action management.
- Reduce the time taken to raise and resolve remedial actions, across your Supply Chain.
- Identify repeatedly recalcitrant contractors and operatives, and enforce remedial action.
Get your YellowJacket demo
Get your free demo of YellowJacket, and find out how you can start improving your site health and safety monitoring.
Get your free YellowJacket demo
Contact the SmartSite team
For YellowJacket enquiries, contact the SmartSite team.
03330 430 644
or visit the contact page.