Incident & Near-Miss Management
YellowJacket Incident Management records near-misses, personal injury and damage to property and the environment.
Investigations are managed through YellowJacket, enabling the collection of evidence such as witness statements, photographs, specialist reports and other supporting documentation.
Remedial actions can be instigated in the Incident Management process, and allocated to the responsible party. YellowJacket maintains the status of these actions and enables progress to be monitored and reported on.
YellowJacket provides comprehensive reporting capabilities to support the your incident and near-miss processes. Reporting is user friendly, providing a situation summary with detail drill-down, and trend analysis that supports your mitigation and avoidance strategies. The range of reports available include: Incidents by Organisation, Cause, and Accident Categories, Accident Incident Rates, Accident Frequency Rates and Accident Severity Rates.
YellowJacket Incident & Near-Miss Management provides…
- Record near-misses and incidents resulting in injury, damage to property and to the environment.
- Manage and evidence investigations.
- Identify and implement change that eliminates or mitigates the risk of incidents.
- Ensure remedial actions are effectively implemented
- Report on trends across your organisation
- Effect positive behavioural change and prevent incidents.
- Protect the reputation of your organisation, with incident visibility across the operation.
- Reduce the cost and disruption caused by accidents and incidents.