Supply Chain Management & Contractor Management
Supply chain management and contractor management to support health and safety across the construction supply chain
YellowJacket is a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (EHSQ) solution for complete construction supply chain management. All contractors can be registered on the system, and then specifically associated with the projects and commissions that they are working on, enabling contractor management to support health and safety across the construction supply chain. Key contacts are recorded so that any actions that are raised as part of an inspection, audit or observation can be directly and unequivocally allocated to the responsible party, across the construction supply chain, enabling effective construction supply chain management.
Your health and safety and environmental inspection and audit templates, using your terminology, and according to your work schedules, can be consistently deployed through your supply chain. The data captured will be consistent from contractor to contractor, providing better analysis and quality information, for cohesive contractor management. This will enable you to identify trends, and support the management decision making process, supporting more informed construction supply chain management.
Comprehensive contractor management reporting in YellowJacket will show which contractors are responsible for each action, and what is outstanding and what is overdue. Reports will also show the comparative performance of the contractors in your supply chain: who is consistently performing well against your specific measurement criteria and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and which contractors are failing to meet your safety, quality or environmental standards. This enables informed supply chain management
YellowJacket Supply Chain & Contractor Management provides
- Manage Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality processes across your complete supply chain
- Ensure contractors are specifically associated with the projects and commissions that they are working on.
- Directly and unequivocally allocate actions raised from an inspection, audit or observation to the responsible contractor, for cohesive contactor management
- Use your terminology and templates across the supply chain to capture quality data, consistently.
- Derive better analysis and information to identify key trends, and support the management decision making process in supply chain management
- Contractor management reporting on the relative performance of contractors in your supply chain
- Measure progress against your specific business success criteria and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Identify which contractors are achieving, and which are failing to meet your safety, quality or environmental standards.
Benefits of YellowJacket Supply Chain & Contractor Mangement include
- Involve your Supply Chain to deliver your safety, environmental and quality strategies, for comprehensive supply chain management
- Gain insight of the behaviour and performance of your contractors and suppliers.
- Enhance the availability, quality and consistency of information to inform your supply chain management decision making
Get your YellowJacket demo
Get your free demo of YellowJacket, and find out how you can start improving your supply chain management and contractor management.
Get your free YellowJacket demo
Contact the SmartSite team
For YellowJacket enquiries, contact the SmartSite team.
03330 430 644
or visit the contact page.