Supply Chain & Contractor Management
YellowJacket is a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality solution for your complete supply chain. All contractors can be registered on the system, and then specifically associated with the projects and commissions that they are working on. Key contacts are recorded so that any actions that are raised as part of an inspection, audit or observation can be directly and unequivocally allocated to the responsible party, across the supply chain.
Your inspection and audit templates, using your terminology, and according to your work schedules, can be consistently deployed through your supply chain. The data captured will be consistent from contractor to contractor, providing better analysis and quality information. This will enable you to identify trends, and support the management decision making process.
Comprehensive reporting in YellowJacket will show which contractors are responsible for each action, and what is outstanding and what is overdue. Reports will also show the comparative performance of the contractors in your supply chain: who is consistently performing well against your specific measurement criteria and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and which contractors are failing to meet your safety, quality or environmental standards.
- Manage Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality processes across your complete supply chain
- Ensure contractors are specifically associated with the projects and commissions that they are working on.
- Directly and unequivocally allocate actions raised from an inspection, audit or observation to the responsible contractor.
- Use your terminology and templates across the supply chain to capture quality data, consistently.
- Derive better analysis and information to identify key trends, and support the management decision making process.
- Report on the comparative performance of contractors in your supply chain
- Measure progress against your specific business success criteria and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Identify which contractors are achieving, and which are failing to meet your safety, quality or environmental standards.
- Involve your Supply Chain to deliver your safety, environmental and quality strategies.
- Gain insight of the behaviour and performance of your contractors and suppliers.
- Enhance the availability, quality and consistency of information to inform your decision making.