Construction Site Transport Management
The Transport module tracks and records journeys, associated fuel usage, and related CO2 emissions for waste removed from site, materials delivered to site, and travel associated with staff and contractors.
The system supports the submission of carbon emissions data for conformance with various Schemes and Standards. It also supports the BREEAM requirement for capturing and targeting transport CO2 emissions.
Reports and charts are available at project and company level for total transport emissions. This information can help you compare performance against targets, understand travel related environmental impacts, and improve your transport processes.
- Track journeys, associated fuel usage, and related CO2 emissions.
- Record carbon emission data for waste removed from site, materials delivered to site, and travel associated with staff and contractors.
- Conform with various Schemes and Standards for carbon emissions data
- Capture transport CO2 emissions to support your BREEAM requirement.
- Report at project and company level for total transport emissions.
- Compare performance against targets.
- Enter transport data using a simple online form or alternatively upload directly into the system via an authenticated Excel spreadsheet.
- Focus on material sourcing and waste transportation to reduce journey times, fuel usage, and reduce cost
- Understand travel and transport impacts, and improve your environmental processes.
- Conform with carbon emissions Schemes and Standards.
Get your SMARTWaste demo
Get your free demo of SMARTWaste, and find out how you can start managing and reducing resource use, waste outputs, impacts, time and costs.
Get your free SMARTWaste demo
Contact the SmartSite team
For SMARTWaste enquiries, contact the SmartSite team.
03330 430 644
or visit the contact page.