Construction Site Water Management
The SmartWaste Water module records water usage, whether sourced from the mains or delivered and stored to site. The system also captures data on water that is recycled and reused. The consented discharge of clean waste water from site, to ground and surface water channels.
The Water module also links to the BREEAM standard helping achieve BREEAM site monitoring credits for water usage on your construction project.
With information reported on a weekly or monthly basis, the Water module allows you to understand exactly what you are using against plan, and set and monitor reduction targets to deliver both environmental benefits and cost savings.
- Water usage sourced from the mains or delivered and stored to site.
- Recycled and reused water on site
- Consented discharge of clean waste water to ground and surface water channels
- Links to the BREEAM standard helping achieve site monitoring credits for water usage.
- Monitor water usage against plan, and set and monitor reduction targets.
- Target and reduce water consumption to reduce project costs.
- Monitor water use, recycling, reuse and discharge to deliver environmental benefits
- Compare water usage with UK construction sector water benchmarks
Get your SMARTWaste demo
Get your free demo of SMARTWaste, and find out how you can start managing and reducing resource use, waste outputs, impacts, time and costs.
Get your free SMARTWaste demo
Contact the SmartSite team
For SMARTWaste enquiries, contact the SmartSite team.
03330 430 644
or visit the contact page.