Construction Site Water Management and Water Monitoring
Sustainable water management to track water usage on site
The SmartWaste Water Management module records water usage, whether sourced from the mains or delivered and stored to site. The system also captures data on water that is recycled and reused to enable sustainable water management. The consented discharge of clean waste water from site, to ground and surface water channels.
The water management module also links to the BREEAM standard helping achieve BREEAM site monitoring credits for water usage on your construction project, encouraging more sustainable water management.
With information reported on a weekly or monthly basis, the water management module allows you to understand exactly what you are using against plan, and set and monitor reduction targets to deliver both environmental benefits and cost savings.
SmartWaste Water Management provides
- Water usage sourced from the mains or delivered and stored to site
- Recycled and reused water on site
- Consented discharge of clean waste water to ground and surface water channels
- Links to the BREEAM standard helping achieve site monitoring credits for water usage
- Monitor water usage against plan, and set and monitor reduction targets to enable sustainable water management
Benefits of SmartWaste Water Management include
- Target and reduce water consumption to reduce project costs and drive sustainable water management
- Monitor water use, recycling, reuse and discharge to deliver environmental benefits
- Compare water usage with UK construction sector water benchmarks
Get your SmartWaste demo
Get your free demo of SmartWaste, and find out how you can start realising more sustainable water management.
Get your free SmartWaste demo
Contact the SmartSite team
For SmartWaste enquiries, contact the SmartSite team.
03330 430 644
or visit the contact page.