Construction Site Energy Management
Energy management tools to support energy efficiency in construction projects
The SmartWaste Energy Management module allows users to record electricity, natural gas and fuel usage, such as red diesel for generators. The system automatically calculates how much CO2 has been generated on your project. This can be compared with CO2 emissions across your company, as well as with UK construction sector energy benchmarks, providing comprehensive energy management capabilities to help you increase energy efficiency in construction projects.
The energy managment module also links to the BREEAM standard helping achieve BREEAM credits for the monitoring of energy consumption and CO2 emissions on your construction project. Evidence (e.g. photos of readings, bills etc.) can be uploaded from your energy supplier, supporting quality assessment.
With information reported on a weekly or monthly basis, the energy management module allows you to understand exactly what you are using against plan, and set and monitor reduction targets to deliver both environmental benefits and cost savings as you increase energy efficiency in construction projects.
SmartWaste Energy Management provides
- Record electricity, natural gas and fuel usage across your projects.
- Automatically calculate CO2 generation, and compare this by project, across your company, as well as with UK construction sector energy benchmarks.
- Benchmark, target and report on the total project and company CO2 footprint.
- Link to the BREEAM standard to helping achieve credits for the monitoring of energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Upload evidence such as photos of readings, bills, etc.) to support quality assessment.
Benefits of SmartWaste Energy Management include
- Reduce the CO2 footprint of a project and save cost as you increase energy efficiency in construction projects
- Set and monitor energy reduction targets to deliver environmental benefits
- Compare energy performance with UK construction sector energy benchmarks
Get your SmartWaste demo
Get your free demo of SmartWaste, and find out how you can start managing and increasing energy efficiency in construction.
Get your free SmartWaste demo
Contact the SmartSite team
For SmartWaste enquiries, contact the SmartSite team.
03330 430 644
or visit the contact page.