Construction Site Energy Management
The SmartWaste Energy module allows users to record electricity, natural gas and fuel usage, such as red diesel for generators. The system automatically calculates how much CO2 has been generated on your project. This can be compared with CO2 emissions across your company, as well as with UK construction sector energy benchmarks.
The energy module also links to the BREEAM standard helping achieve BREEAM credits for the monitoring of energy consumption and CO2 emissions on your construction project. Evidence (e.g. photos of readings, bills etc.) can be uploaded from your energy supplier, supporting quality assessment.
With information reported on a weekly or monthly basis, the Energy module allows you to understand exactly what you are using against plan, and set and monitor reduction targets to deliver both environmental benefits and cost savings.
SmartWaste Energy Management provides…
- Record electricity, natural gas and fuel usage across your projects.
- Automatically calculate CO2 generation, and compare this by project, across your company, as well as with UK construction sector energy benchmarks.
- Benchmark, target and report on the total project and company CO2 footprint.
- Link to the BREEAM standard to helping achieve credits for the monitoring of energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Upload evidence such as photos of readings, bills, etc.) to support quality assessment.
- Reduce the CO2 footprint of a project and save cost
- Set and monitor energy reduction targets to deliver environmental benefits
- Compare energy performance with UK construction sector energy benchmarks
Get your SmartWaste demo
Get your free demo of SmartWaste, and find out how you can start managing and reducing resource use, waste outputs, impacts, time and costs.
Get your free SmartWaste demo
Contact the SmartSite team
For SmartWaste enquiries, contact the SmartSite team.
03330 430 644
or visit the contact page.