YellowJacket will help you...
Effect positive behavioural change
YellowJacket helps your workforce follow safety protocols, encourages safer behaviours and ensures appropriate and timely action.
Enhance your productivity
Following protocols and addressing actions promptly not only reduces injury but also improves performance and quality outcomes.
YellowJacket ensures that remedial actions are allocated to whoever is responsible, and helps you manage these through to an effective resolution.
YellowJacket turns captured data into instructive insight, helping identify areas for improvement, evidence trends and focus day-to-day management on strategic goals and objectives.
What YellowJacket has done for our users
Near miss incidents reported
Observations of good practice achieved
When it comes to monitoring and reporting of quality, health, safety and processes on construction sites, saving time, saving money, improving performance and ultimately saving lives is a fundamental desire.
By adopting YellowJacket health and safety software and fully integrating it within your organisations culture and throughout your supply chain it is possible to achieve real improvements to health, safety and quality management on construction sites and beyond.
The capabilities of our software will help users not only achieve the above but also assist with the demands of project monitoring and reporting, which is designed to be as user friendly as possible –giving you an ‘at a glance’ overview of health, safety and quality across your projects.
Easy data inputting through the YellowJacket health and safety mobile app
The YellowJacket mobile app allows employees and contractors on your site to easily input information relating to health, safety and quality – meaning data is captured ‘as it happens’, rather than staff waiting to get back to a computer. Find out more about the health and safety app.
Reporting options to help spot trends & make improvements
Reporting on the tool is designed to be as user friendly as possible – giving you an ‘at a glance’ overview of health, safety and quality across your projects.
Audits and inspections
Deliver pre-configured audits that enable you to rate and compare performance over time, across projects, work activity, location or whatever business defined organisational structures are applicable. Complete inspections of sites and assets in real-time, either on an ad-hoc basis, or via individual allocation and advance scheduling.
- Document evidence of compliance for all your stakeholders: your business, supply chain, and regulatory authorities.
- Ensure audits & inspections are completed on time and consistently across your operational activities.
- Improve your safety & quality performance through identification of trends and the prompt resolution of actions.
Whether from an audit, inspection, or ad-hoc observation, raise and allocate
actions on those responsible, and monitor and manage these through to resolution and positive outcomes.
- Always ensure and evidence safety and quality compliance by effective action management.
- Reduce the time taken to raise and resolve actions, across your Supply Chain.
- Identify repeatedly recalcitrant contractors and operatives, and enforce remedial action.
Incident and near-miss management
Capture and record not only incidents of personal injury, damage to property and the environment,but also near-misses. Manage and document investigations, root cause analysis andremedial actions.
- Effects positive behavioural change and prevents incidents reoccurring.
- Protects the reputation of your organisation, with incident visibility across the operation.
- Reduces the cost and disruption caused by accidents and incidents.
Supply chain management
Enable your contractors and suppliers to contribute to and participate in your safety strategies: helping to identify concerns and assist with the associated resolution.
- Involve your Supply Chain to deliver your safety, environmental and quality strategies.
- Gain insight of the behaviour and performance of your contractors and suppliers.
- Enhance the availability, quality and consistency of information to inform your decision making.
allocate future work such as audits, inspections or leadership tours to assist your management workforce in organising and understanding their responsibilities.
- Ensure that specific audits and inspections are completed in a timely fashion.
- Simply identify when audits or inspections are not been completed.
- Help your workforce know what future activities need to be done, and by when.
Make observations, raise actions, complete audits and inspections from your mobile device,whether on- or off-line.
- Capture safety, environmental and quality data on site, eliminating delays and errors, thereby improving quality and reducing cost.
- Simplify observations, audits, inspections and action management, encouraging positive safety behaviours
- Raise concerns and issues quickly, and speed the resolution process.
Easily measure performance against Key Performance Indicators to better manage and deliver on your safety strategies.
- Improve the understanding and analysis of information through graphical visualisation, and enhance business decision making.
- Gain an understanding of performance and the overall situation, from one source.
- Drill into the detail behind the Dashboard to better understand specific concerns and issues.
Encourage all the workforce to actively follow safety protocols and feel empowered to raise and address safety concerns.
- Use the action management process to ensure that accountability and responsibility are clearly identified.
- Embed your safety practices, terminology and priorities in the audit and inspection templates you create.
- Enable all your workforce to raise their safety concerns quickly and simply.
An extensive library of reports provides clear and ready access to detailed transaction history and trends.
- Incident reporting showing types of injury, causes, injury frequency and severity
- Quickly pinpoint issues and trends my mining observations made, and actions taken
- Compare projects, activities and the performance of your supply chain.